CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

It Started with a Kiss by Miranda Dickinson

Hey dear readers :) I’ve just finished another book! This time I explored a new author and she didn’t let me down one bit!  Plus, if you’re a Jill Mansell or Sophie Kinsella fan (which I am) then this book would surely capture your attention because it surely did captured mine :)

This book was AWESOME! After finished reading it, I was SO excited by the story that I couldn’t contain myself and HAD to write this post IMMEDIATELY! (that’s how good and captivating it is!) And I recommend YOU to read it for this holiday season :) (honestly, it is perfect for this time of the year)


The book is called It Started with a Kiss by Miranda Dickinson. I’m not sure if you’ve read this but if you do, feel free to share your thoughts with me about the book and if you haven’t read it, YOU SO GOTTA READ IT! That is how AWESOME it is :p It was a rollercoaster ride when I read the book, just when I thought the story is at its climax, the author blew me away with a twist! :D It was AMAZING!

Anyway, here’s what written at the back of the book:

Sometimes love happens when you least expect it…As the singer in a wedding band, Romily Parker has seen her fair share of happy endings, even though her own love life isn’t quite as simple.

On the last Saturday before Christmas, shortly after disastrously declaring her love for best friend Charlie, Romily has a brief encounter with a handsome stranger whose heart-stopping kiss changes everything.

Determined to find him again, Romily embarks on a year-long quest, helped (and sometimes hindered) by enthusiastic Uncle Dudley, cake-making Auntie Mags and flamboyant Wren. Will she find the man of her dreams? Or could true love be closer than she thinks?

So has the synopsis interest you yet? :p It sure did to me! :)



After reading this book, it gave me the strength to ALWAYS follow my heart, staying true to myself and chase my dreams. After all we only live once right?! :p And you’ll be surprise how things work out just the way you want them to when you stop and listen to your heart :) moreover, you get to say “at least I’ve tried” and not wondering about the “what if’s”. Trust me on this following your heart thing, it’s really GREAT! (speaking from experience ;) living live with no regrets, lol well maybe a few but at least I’ve tried ).

Anyhoooo, happy reading and happy holidays my readers! :D CHEERS!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

read this book, agree with you IT WAS GOOD! :)

sue ern said...

oh, i just got this book too, i'm reading it now and it's just getting interesting :) but kinda slow at the start but once it gets to the 2nd to 3rd chapter, the story starts to pick up :) hope it's as good as you say it is :)

Shout Out!!


ShoutMix chat widget